• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  heaven help me for the way I am

Mazikeen is not as angry as she was before, but there’s still a flush of annoyance that threatens to turn into rage whenever she thinks about how she lost.

If she had won the alliance, she wouldn’t have broken the damn sun that’s for sure.

There was a conversation that had been left unfinished and Mazikeen wasn’t going to deny that she had just as many questions for Gale as he had for her at the end of their fight. So she set out to find that blue pain in the eyes. She had been to a handful of other lands so far to no avail, but if she was asked she’d say she’d guessed right the first time.

In the form of an osprey, she travels to one of the tropical islands next. The sea around it a vast world of nothingness in the near-blackness. When she lands on the beach and transforms back into her horse-self, she calls forth a small portion of her fire aura so it arcs behind her - she had been practicing with it and it came in handy in this darkness.

She’s not really trying to be intimidating with the fire… but she’s not not trying to either. Mostly she’s just aware that the orange flicker of the fire will act as a beacon for anyone to spot her in the darkness. And to help herself be spotted, she calls out “Hey! Anyone know if Gale lives here?”

MAZIKEEN
    mazikeen

@[Gale]

Messages In This Thread
    heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 01-02-2021, 10:09 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 01-03-2021, 10:36 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 01-03-2021, 04:32 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 01-03-2021, 09:34 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 01-04-2021, 12:06 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 01-04-2021, 02:28 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 01-04-2021, 09:08 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 01-05-2021, 10:01 AM