• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'd give you my sunshine

Avelina did not know it was even possible to wake up one day and be shiny - though she had woken up one day and had fireflies dancing around her… though she also had thought she had been living in a dream for quite a few days afterwards. Surely the strangeness of the whole event explained why there was an odd weight to Narya’s unsure explanation - and the distracted way she answers Avelina’s question. It would certainly be off-putting!

When the question is returned, Avelina’s smile is bright though she hardly has any news aside from the obvious. “I’ve been good! My new friends are the most exciting thing to have happen for sure, but that’s how I like it.” Sure, the days sort of blend together after a certain point  - that wasn’t entirely a bad thing, though. Not when they were all peaceful, occasionally punctuated by the presence of her friends and giving her fond memories to float on until the next meeting.

Despite being easily distracted by that question, however, Avelina gently circles back to the distracted way Narya had replied to her question - that mostly that hang on the end of how she had been. “Do you want to talk about it?” She keeps it vague and open to interpretation. Maybe it was nothing, and she certainly would not press the point if the answer was no, but she'll of course offer the opportunity to explain if Narya was looking for someone to listen.

avelina

@[Narya]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd give you my sunshine - by Avelina - 12-29-2020, 08:59 PM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Narya - 01-05-2021, 01:18 AM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Avelina - 01-14-2021, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Narya - 01-24-2021, 03:38 AM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Avelina - 02-11-2021, 07:19 PM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Narya - 02-15-2021, 12:49 AM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Avelina - 02-21-2021, 05:00 PM
    RE: I'd give you my sunshine - by Narya - 03-14-2021, 07:10 PM