• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and the bravest of faces are the ones where we fake it [any]
    AsI listen to her, I find that he words she speaks are somewhat of an echo of my thoughts - and of Izora’s, and of Lilli’s. ”I suppose we’re of a similar mindset then, all of us living here.” I smile a little - yes, things will change and she sounds like she will accept that, but she also wishes to preserve the heart of Taiga as it is. If she can handle that balance, I believe she might even be one capable of leading it - come time, that is. I do not feel like disposing of Lilliana, even though the chestnut mare has mentioned not wanting to rule forever before. A time will come when she is looking for an heir, and my guess would be that Borderline should be a candidate by then.

”Can I ask you something? I heard you’re close with Amarine as well, and I was wondering how the three of you together operate; for example if you’re raising the children together or are more like two separate families Tell me if it’s too personal, but I don’t think a little herd like that works for just anyone.” There is in fact something behind this question, and she might as well have noticed. I’m not really hiding the fact that I’m trying to estimate her, and get a look inside her head to estimate how her mind works.

Nobody should ever trust me with something like mind reading, I realise. The fact that I can project my own thoughts into another’s head is bad enough on its own.
    there’s an ocean in between your heart and me

@[Borderline]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and the bravest of faces are the ones where we fake it [any] - by Leilan - 04-05-2021, 07:49 AM