• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me the sun; warden

resurrect the saint within the wretch

The Watcher’s brow quirks upward slightly, pursing the pale pink of his lips thoughtfully. She hadn’t come across any of his recent visions and is more apt to relax upon realizing this; not seeing her means that perhaps nothing ill follows her, at least not yet. 

He snorts softly and gently tosses his head, finding that her warm smile is enough to convince him that she isn’t here for anything more than reminiscing and travel, as most are. “Welcome back, then,” he replies with a small dip of his head, the deep navy of his eyes finding something about her familiar - though he couldn’t quite place it.

“Wishbone,” Warden repeats with a soft sigh, realizing that he can now put a name to the face of which he had heard stories. He had been fairly young, of course, but his elder brother never filtered himself for anyone - not even a child - and Warden faintly remembers the stories of Wishbone and how she might have been as energetic as Svedka, if not more. The King visibly relaxes a bit more, the great white of his wings fluttering softly against his sides. “It’s about time that we finally meet.”

Warden steps forward, stretching his neck towards her to lightly bump the ivory of his muzzle against the dark of her own. “A reputation, already?” He brings his horned head back to him with a curl of his muscular neck, the pillaring spirals prominently pointing into the air above him. “You know you can’t believe a word Svedka says, right?” There is humor in his voice and even the hint of a smile finds the stallion’s lips as he tilts a back hoof with a flick of his onyx tail against his dark legs.

Warden

@[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 12-21-2020, 07:01 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 12-21-2020, 08:58 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-02-2021, 02:08 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 01-03-2021, 01:00 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-05-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 01-10-2021, 12:57 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-13-2021, 01:51 PM