• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart [Any]

tantalize

infinity overhead

and i whisper, are you listening?

Talulah offers her help and her heart begins to fling itself about her chest like a broken dove. She hates the being she has become, this weak and soft lost girl. So unlike the fire and brimstone mare she had once been. There is still hesitation that catches on her lips, leaving her tongue dry and unwilling to voice the name she had come for. Did she really want to know? What if he was here and Talulah tracked him down for her? Or…. What if he wasn’t? She’s not sure which will be worse. However torn apart she has become, deep down there’s still a spark of steel left at her core. So she braces herself, a deep exhale, meeting the other’s gaze and gathering as much courage about herself as she can. ”I’m looking for Lion.” The words don’t come out exactly as she hopes they will, soft and distrustful. Yet they come. It’s in the open and there’s no turning back. Either she will be able to confront her past or it will be lost to her forever.

Nope, mines way worse <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart [Any] - by Tantalize - 08-24-2015, 02:38 PM