• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

girl you know i'm only into myself

Perhaps Olena and Crowns will forever hold their innocence, especially if their blossoming friendship is able to stand the test of time as they grow older. So alike (so ready for relationships, for adventures, for stargazing and explorations) in so many ways, Olena knows it will be hard to ever part with him already, even though they have only just met. Especially the way that he soothes the aches in her slender chest and her normally wheezing lungs - he makes her feel alive, no longer bound by the sickness that still ravages her from the moment she took her first breath.

The golden girl blinks at the bay and blue boy as he encouragingly touches her cheek, her raven wings shimmering iridescent blue at her sides. The words he says are familiar, though never been said to her by a stranger. Her mothers ensured that she understood that she has a lionheart and a stronger pulse than she feels, but hearing it from someone besides her family - well, it sends a large and breathless smile across her dark mouth. Touching her muzzle to his, Olena silently thanks him for it.

She watches as his wing unfolds to cover her, turning her head so that she can watch with a gentle and thoughtful awe. Without much thought, she shifts a little closer to him - partly so that she can view the translucence of his wing (it was beautiful to look at the jungle canopy through it!) as well as enjoy the heat that radiates from his side. “Maybe it is,” she muses softly, turning her slender face towards him with those wide and expressive eyes, framed by the brilliant blue of leopard print. “Safer, I mean. And that’s why so many shy things hide in it - to feel safe.” 

She feels safe with him, she thinks, but finds herself too nervous to say it out loud - though she had an inkling it would be something he would like to hear. Olena smiles, glancing her dark eyes towards the wing made of water that breaches over her.

“Can you fly, Crowns?”

OLENA
    all the stars go dark

@[crowns]

Messages In This Thread
    girl you know i'm only into myself - by crowns - 11-17-2020, 08:52 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 11-20-2020, 08:44 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 11-25-2020, 12:55 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 12-12-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 12-29-2020, 01:06 PM