• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in my restless dreams i see us there, wayfair
    CrownS
    He never thought to use the wind to his advantage and he’s rather impressed with the stranger who set him aloft. It shows in the way he grins so easily when he looks over her now, searching her for clues as to what other tricks she may have up her sleeve. But she hides her gaze, a shy thing in the presence of someone whose ego roars without shame. Crowns doesn’t mind. It’s a good contrast to who he is. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from her timid ways.

I wonder if it’s girls like you who whip up dirt devils,” he muses aloud as he watches the way the breeze rustles the electric green leaves of spring. It looks like small magic, to him, and he delights in the sound it makes. “I’m glad to have met you then, Wayfair! I don’t think I would have ever managed flying if you hadn’t come along.

He laughs, imagining himself just crashing on and on for eternity. But what did she mean she heard him? His oceanic eyes find her face once more, his head tilting curiously as he steps a little closer to examine her better. To pry into her mind still seems entirely uncouth, so he settles for just watching her like this for a few more seconds longer.

You heard.. my thoughts? My brother does that sometimes. I try to hear his but he’s very good at making that hard,” he laughs, but it’s the truth. Eucharist clouds his mind with nonsensical things all while he screams into Crowns’ thoughts until he’s dizzy. Someday he hopes to be so skillful but he’s an open book for nearly anyone to peek into, it seems.
    @[Wayfair and Gangplank]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: in my restless dreams i see us there, wayfair - by crowns - 11-17-2020, 07:56 PM