• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  time for a new start - all
    The twins are sleeping when she hears Isilya’s call. Sabbath rises from the den, squinting into the bright day as she makes her way toward the gathering group. She can see her brothers and sisters already approaching ahead - Chronos, Meraki, and Larke. Her parents sidle up to one another, kissing at the corner of each other’s lips. Saint and Savior are probably off racing or roughhousing somewhere nearby. She never considered how large her family is until they’re called together like this.

Larva lingers on the outskirts while Eucharist and Crowns settle to a stop beside her. They all listen quietly as their queen speaks, announcing the time has come to pass the crown to another. And then all those sage green eyes turn to Warden, watching him now. Sabbath listens patiently and shifts her weight.

When he is done, she steps forward, her pale head held high and her viperous gaze examining him carefully. “I feel I speak for much of my family when I say that we are all prepared to serve Tephra and keep her safe against those who may rise against us,” she says, briefly casting a venomous scowl to her father before looking to Warden once more. But Vulgaris only clears his throat and nods, unwilling to draw attention to himself.

Crowns tilts his head as he considers his mother’s words, but finally, he looks to Isilya and then to Warden. “I’ll keep Tephra safe,” he says, and his face lacks the usual childish grin he wears.
    may my enemies live long                                  so they can see me prosper.
    sabbath
    Sabbath, Katarine, Crowns, Eucharist, Chronos, Meraki, Vulgaris, and Larva are all here. Maleficar is somewhere, watching all sneaky-like.

Messages In This Thread
    time for a new start - all - by Isilya - 11-15-2020, 04:49 PM
    RE: time for a new start - all - by Warden - 11-17-2020, 08:29 PM
    RE: time for a new start - all - by Sabbath - 11-17-2020, 09:13 PM
    RE: time for a new start - all - by Warlight - 11-24-2020, 09:31 PM
    RE: time for a new start - all - by Solace - 11-24-2020, 09:50 PM