• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait x Appearance Questions
    So, I'm new/returning (although I don't believe I was here long when I was a member previously and it appears my ooc account was deleted. Lol)
    Anywho, I have a few questions about my girl Illo before I attempt to join her. 
    Typically her powers are Dragon Shifting and Psammokinesis (can control and build things out of sand). Her Dragon shifting is limited to only one appearance and species of dragons, a Golden Sand Dragon. Rather than breathing fire she breathes a Sand Storm.
    Physical appearance wise she is made of pure gold (inherited from her father, but the base normal coat would be buckskin.) Her mother being a dragon shifter and her father being of Akhal-Teke lineage, she has no mane but rather glistening golden scales all along her topline. Her eyes are made of diamonds (her father's trait). Due to her golden genetics she has a weakness to water. Submerging herself in water will cause her blood to thicken like mud and her movements become weighted, slowed or paralyzed depending on how much liquid and how long she is submerged. Rain will have the same effect. Her tail is made of thin strands of onyx (her father's genetics, being as he was made entirely of gold and precious stones.)
    I do not mind editing this, I just need to know what is an isn't acceptable and what I might need to leave out until I can obtain more traits if those are too much. Her image is below for a reference. I was just somewhat confused at how many traits she could start off with, as I'd like to keep her as true to form as possible.

[Image: dcvsfjq-6d767ee8-8140-49c9-abca-8ee59663...DnlLtQVLtc]

Messages In This Thread
    Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 11-10-2020, 02:01 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by Kyra - 11-10-2020, 09:32 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 11-10-2020, 10:03 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 07-18-2021, 03:50 PM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by Cassi - 07-20-2021, 08:13 PM