• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a wilderness of water

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

Oceane takes advantage of the little time she has before Aquaria arrives to appreciate the Ischian shoreline and its serenity. The waves, rhythmic against a warm sandy shore, offer a calming backdrop to the tropical birds that sing in the midst of their jungle trees.

As beautiful as the scene is, the opalescent woman does not linger in her observation of it - ever the attentive leader, Aquaria wastes no time answering the call of a visitor on her shores. Oceane is overcome with warmth at the sight of the finned woman and the first genuine smile she's displayed in months finds its way instinctively to her lavender lips.

“It's been too long, my friend,” she greets the woman as her trotting narrows the distance between them. With a friendly nicker, the Loessian Queen reaches her muzzle out to nudge at the amber champagne cheek of her friend. “Did you get yourself into some trouble recently?” she inquires upon inspection of the Ischian woman's new crimson marking, curious if it had been borne of the Alliance that still rages in the Plains.

Tarian, it would seem, was doing particularly  well.

“I've missed our talks, Aquaria. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally visit.”

@[Aquaria]
    “”

n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    a wilderness of water - by Oceane - 11-07-2020, 06:57 PM
    RE: a wilderness of water - by Aquaria - 11-12-2020, 04:09 PM
    RE: a wilderness of water - by Oceane - 11-15-2020, 08:49 AM
    RE: a wilderness of water - by Aquaria - 11-19-2020, 08:59 PM
    RE: a wilderness of water - by Oceane - 11-23-2020, 11:04 PM
    RE: a wilderness of water - by Aquaria - 11-24-2020, 09:54 PM