• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't let your wonder turn into closure

stars when you shine, you know how i feel
    oh freedom is mine

Since the ability is a new one and something that Nashua is still figuring out, his invisibility flickers in and out until the gold-striped pegasus comes back into view. His grin is tugged towards one-side, lopsided and amused by Yanhua's gesture. The expression is playful but Nash can't hide the fondness brightening his green eyes; it was almost impossible for Nashua to hide any emotion from Yan.

He's never wanted to, anyway.

"Who else would have put up with your shenanigans?" Nash teases, knowing full well it was often him that got into trouble. If Yanhua ever found any, it was most likely because Nashua had led them both there.

"If I did, it was only because you chased me up them with those," the chestnut says with a nod towards his twin's proud horns. The striped stallion settles his feathers comfortably along his sides as the trio settles into a grouping that allows enough room to weave and wind through the Taigan woods. He glances off from one of the trails, hoping to catch sight of his original purpose for being here.

Noel was here, somewhere (or so he hoped).

One copper ear flicks towards Borderline as she mentions that she thinks he could easily continue talking. About some things, sure. Conversation was something that he found as easy as flying. But there was a knot that he was attempting to untangle in the pit of his stomach. The impending birth of his own child(ren) was leaving him uneasy. Whatever emotions lurk beneath Yan's blue eyes, the taller stallion does a good job of keeping them at bay. Nashua has no idea of his brother's predicament (and if he did, what could he say? Their parentage is a lesson in itself for Nash); "Oh, it's terribly exciting," Nashua tells Borderline with a friendly grin and looks down to his brother's mate again. "But if you'll both excuse me," he glances between the two, "but I was hoping to find... someone."

Nash lifts his head to an upcoming crossroad in their hoof trail and inclines his head in the opposite direction, an indication of where he meant to go. "Borderline, it was nice to meet you." He winks, teasing her again before nodding to Yan. They'd talk later, he assumes.

And with that, the young pegasus turned down the parting path to try and find Noel.

NASHUA

html by castlegraphics; art by MirrorLands

this is blah but i figured a closer for them would be good
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't let your wonder turn into closure - by Nashua - 12-05-2020, 09:30 PM