• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Of all that remains; Anyone!

winter wonderland

The white stallion smiles toward the younger male's compassionate demeanour. The world was always writhing with the unkind, seeping out from tree roots and falling from the sky like demons. It caused unrest, and lead to warring nations; so a kindhearted horse like the one before him was always a welcome change.
    His gaze follows Nashua toward the scorched remains of the Isle's treeline, he remembers soaring through the air above them, carried by the soft winter breeze, he remembers the fear that had been struck into his heart when he had seen smoke rising from the isle, rumours of war; yet despite the selfish fear for his life, he still took off from his tropical paradise and aided the Icicle Isle as much as he could.

"I've always liked how peaceful the Isle is, I don't think a low number of visitors is a bad thing. It would perhaps taint the quiet" He shrugs, his focus returning to the flaxen chestnut.
    He shivers again and nods toward the male "Sure, I wouldn't mind that at all" His tone remains warm and rather quiet as he speaks, his legs twitching gently as he sends them into a forward motion.

The splendid sound of crunching snow under their hooves now accompanies the gentle sound of whirling wind and the occasional call of a large bird several meters high.
    His brows perk at the mention of Gale, observing the expanse of Nashua's wings as he expands them.
    "I do!" He exclaims eagerly "I didn't speak to him a whole lot. The Resort was a rather quiet place and you rarely bumped into other horses. I tried to change that, but I failed. I abandoned them a little after, but I'm sure if anyone were to pick up the slack, It would be Gale. He was always very helpful and very willing, but I haven't been back there yet, this was the first place I thought I should go" His tone simmers down for a moment, though it regains its humour when he shrugs, lifting a short breathy sigh from his lungs before expelling it into the cold air.

"Well, It is lovely to meet you Nashua. I hope I don't bore you with my troubles, I have a tendency to ramble" He humours "That sounds like a good plan. But, why don't you tell me about yourself first? I would love to hear what has been going on while I slept in a cave" He muses, looking around the frozen Isle as he walks.

Ruinam
    @[Nashua]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-03-2020, 03:16 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-05-2020, 02:32 PM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-06-2020, 04:14 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-06-2020, 02:12 PM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-20-2020, 03:51 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-20-2020, 06:52 PM