• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I walk my days on a wire; lumineer
    Rosebay

She practically purrs with pleasure, so glad is she of his easy obedience. He is quite malleable and yet she is not disgusted by it—at least, not yet. Instead she finds herself quite clever for picking him out and wonders at what he will look like when she is done with him. When she has bent in him all of his most vulnerable spots and twisted him unto himself. Will he even realize how crooked he has become? Will he even know just how much she has done to have him fit her so? She doesn’t think that he will.

The endless opportunities that present themselves through him.

It is nearly enough to push away the discomfort that she feels now, that pain that seeps into her bones. The reminder of her weakness is disquieting and it makes her crueler than usual, sharper, and were she not so pleased with him, she would push him right back into the water. But instead she sidles closer to him, leaching off the warmth of him and feeling the heavy weight of his wing as it drapes across her back.

“It wasn’t very smart of you,” she corrects in her silvery voice, but she leans up to press a delicate kiss to the white corner of his mouth. “But I forgive you, if only because you are so very handsome.” Not exactly a lie, she thinks, taking in his stripes and the opal of his hooves and the blue of his eyes. She could have done much worse than him and she decides that she will keep him. “I would not suffer were you not.”

She pauses, pressing a cheek to his shoulder and feeling the way her ivory armor has begun to grow beneath the surface. “Lumineer, tell me a secret,” she whispers, wondering what lies beneath his sweet smile and the charming ease of his eyes. Uncertain if he would be so willingly vulnerable, she pulls back so that she can meet his gaze—and although fatigue pulls at her, she presses her gift one more time.

“Please.”

but in all chaos, there is calculation

@[lumineer]

Messages In This Thread
    I walk my days on a wire; lumineer - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 11:43 PM
    RE: I walk my days on a wire; lumineer - by rosebay - 01-16-2021, 08:45 PM