• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A whisper in the wind, a shift in the shadows; Any
    ¯BRAN_

Only In Darkness Can You See The Stars

The stranger gives a smile as Bran appears, he returns one of his own. He wasn't too sure how to make friends, the only he has is his family. Truly, he lets the colt lead the interactions.

He introduces himself as Aqorix, a tongue twister at first but still, a name that quickly found its way to his memory.

Aqorix mentions the pattern on Brans hindquarters, his eyes glance to it briefly. The question makes Bran smile, hold back a laugh even. It is so interesting that something so familiar to Bran and his family, could be so strange to another.

It's a constellation, father told me which one....but I forgot it's name.   He should probably try harder to remember...Father and his sister have the power to control the stars, yet Bran doesn't. That's more than likely why his interst lacks... Where do you live? I come from the Islands , he asks out of curiosity.

@[Aqorix]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A whisper in the wind, a shift in the shadows; Any - by Bran - 10-26-2020, 10:51 PM