• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch me as I navigate; any

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

He raises a brow as she divulges him, it seemed she had already met the boy. Had already seen and perhaps conversed with the young child, or at the very least had observed him. He nodded at this, surprised and yet unsurprised at the same time. He should have known really, but he was glad nevertheless, to know that the child had not shamed them. On the contrary the colt was already showing his loyalty, he and Engel had impressed the importance of this from day one. As a father he was glad the information had stuck, proud even.

Children could be unruly, uninterested, but theirs seemed quite the opposite of that. The name, always the name. His features fall to display a strained look, the edges of his eyes squinting, their gaze narrowed.  His nostrils flared to in response, and his tail flicked in annoyance.  It could be a trick question, all things with women seemed to be in some form or fashion.  His answer would surely get him in trouble one way or another, or at least he felt it may. Perhaps he was just guilty because he was no so fond of it. Tread lightly dear Killdare ”I can not take credit for that one.” He didn’t even bother to feign any form of strained smile. That little face at the end of a statement to let others know all was well. ”Engelsfors is as creative with names as she is with any other word.” He grimaced, ears falling flat and sideways, splaying out atop his head.

Diplomats Yes, of course even word weavers had their place amongst them, keeping the Chamber running smoothly. He didn’t for one second doubt Engels abilities, nor would he ever be caught doubting their importance, but his son. Surely they both wouldn’t have to suffer that sort of slight, wasn’t a name bad enough? The Queen finds it in her nature of late to make little quips when she can, bringing a small smirk to Killdare’s dark muzzle. ”I enjoy many things here in the Chamber. Engelsfors being one of them yes, something I plan on enjoying for a long time still.” A rather nonchalant air about it all as it left his lips.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    Watch me as I navigate; any - by Killdare - 08-10-2015, 08:43 AM
    RE: Watch me as I navigate; any - by Straia - 08-11-2015, 11:08 AM
    RE: Watch me as I navigate; any - by Killdare - 08-17-2015, 01:01 PM
    RE: Watch me as I navigate; any - by Straia - 08-18-2015, 02:26 PM
    RE: Watch me as I navigate; any - by Killdare - 09-05-2015, 03:15 PM