• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i must go to the seas again | all

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

The reception is humbling, and sparse. But she must remind herself that the foothills have engaged in an uphill battle since the Isle's razing and the fiery spiral of Castile. Loess had been bustling when she had arrived to call it home nearly six years prior to this very day. Much has happened since then, and most of which has required rebuilding in the aftermath.

This will be no different.

Most of the diminutive crowd disperses, leaving behind the opalescent Queen with four others ─ two, her companion and son, remain close for support (for which she is thankful, but Oceane refrains from addressing that when others from the Loessian collective remain near), while the other two come forward to introduce themselves.

First, the cloud grey pegasi. Tarian. She recognizes his name immediately and offers a low dip of her turquoise head in return. Oceane listens quietly to the man speak, her ears fluttering instinctively in acknowledgement as he mentions his upcoming leave and the support he intends to offer upon his return.

Despite her sadness, when the grey stallion peers back at her over a winged shoulder, she offers a small smile. “Tarian,” she calls just as he is about to leave, “Loess is with you. Come back a legend.”

Once he has departed, Oceane turns her attention to the ebony and silver unipeg who has also decided to linger behind. He's soft-spoken and kind, giving the calming sense that he does not offer out of obligation but of desire to help his home. “We are lucky to have you, Mesec.” She pauses, briefly considers the two journeys she has planned for the coming days, and the addresses the silver-eyed man once more. “I will be leaving for the Pampas in a few days. I will seek you out before I go and we can depart together.”

@[Soran], @[Tarian], @[Mesec]
    “”

n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    i must go to the seas again | all - by Oceane - 10-04-2020, 01:09 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Soran - 10-05-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Tarian - 10-09-2020, 02:16 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Mesec - 10-10-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Oceane - 10-20-2020, 09:26 PM