• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i must go to the seas again | all

In Another moment

A lucky coincidence; a fortunate fluke—those are the things he and Altum's trek to the Pampas had been. But any premade plans had soon been altered.

For when Loess began to suffer and burn, so had Oceane.

Still, after it all, everything continues to move forward.  The foothills are doing their best to recover and Soran knows that Loess' new Queen is doing her best to grow back alongside them.  But he knows the loss of Lepis is not an easy one on her, can see it in the brief, sorrowful smile she aims at him and her youngest who is now a young man.

It pains Soran in ways familiar and old.  Just as it pains him to watch her grasp for words she has trouble finding, pains him to see her have to shoulder weight after unimaginable weight.  It is a duty the now lone ruler of the foothills believes she must carry, though, and Soran is hardly one to tell her otherwise.

For his duty is to merely support and nothing more.  Support and help the opalescent pegasus breathe in the air her lungs deserve to be filled with.  Beyond that, when it comes to duties that consist of advising or lending soft suggestions, Soran has none.  His duty is only to care and mend.

So, while Oceane helps rebuild the foothills, Soran will help rebuild her.

He sorely hopes, however, that there are others willing to help the sole leader of Loess restore what was lost.

Speech

Messages In This Thread
    i must go to the seas again | all - by Oceane - 10-04-2020, 01:09 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Soran - 10-05-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Tarian - 10-09-2020, 02:16 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Mesec - 10-10-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again | all - by Oceane - 10-20-2020, 09:26 PM