• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Words Fall to Become The Sand | Any
    Astra Daggenhardt
    A stranger's voice caught her attention, her ears swiveling in the direction of the source as she peered at the mare she'd seen briefly at the meeting. Astra had not stayed there long, though she had not known the dragon they had buried for longer than a brief encounter, death always saddened her, and seeing him buried only deepened that sadness. She'd made her way out of meeting shortly after, escaping to the sands to distract her from her worries.

"H-hello, Straia, I saw you for a while at the meeting, I think. My mother named me Astra, it's nice to speak with you in person." Her voice matched her small frame, it was hushed and her words were somewhat jumbled as she mumbled. She kept her gaze down as she spoke, she was shy and not used to meeting others, especially not in such a delicate manner, and her eyes only darted back up occasionally to meet Straia's gaze in an attempt to signal that she was listening. 

Black wings shuffled back to her sides in nervousness, her stance now more tense than it had been while she was wandering the sands alone.
    One life with one dream on repeat

@[Straia] Astra is shy but thinks Straia is v pretty, also I'm sorry for the very delayed reply!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Words Fall to Become The Sand | Any - by Astra Daggenhardt - 12-16-2020, 04:57 AM