• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i took a sleeping pill and cant think of a title
    Never one to mind company, Midsommar doesn't flinch at the arrival of Gale. Her indigo eyes flit curiously to him, from the curve of his horns to the blue of his hide to the stretch of his mane. He reminds her of her family, strange and beautiful and maybe a touch awkward. Sommar never minded the strange, nor the beautiful, and especially not the awkward.

"It's gorgeous," the chestnut answers in agreement, shaking out her bleached mane and casting a wayward glance at Malachai. What? he says, genuinely perplexed. He described the sunset as 'cool.' Isn't that cute? Sommar answers. The wolf merely frowns up at her, shakes out his coat, and steps delicately into the water. You do the talking and I'll go hunting while you're distracted. Sommar smiles and watches Malachai wander off to peer intently into the water. She hardly realizes several beats too long has passed between her and Gale.

"Oh," she murmurs, not startled but remembering, face once again turning to peer at the deep blue man. "Malachai is fishing, I think, but I doubt he's very good at it," Sommar says by way of explanation, though it hardly spells out a full story.

"My name is Midsommar. Do you watch the sunset often? I was obsessed with it as a child. I suppose I still am."

@[Gale] i'm naked posting to save you from the teeth html you dont like hahahahaha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i took a sleeping pill and cant think of a title - by midsommar - 10-20-2020, 01:55 AM