• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Army Activities Pt. 2
    I will take the brown tobiano horse.

This stallion seems to be coming from a slightly higher vantage point, if only by a few inches. They both seem to have a decent amount of momentum and are going for a traditional fight. The left horse has more of an advantage, it appears that it is aiming for the eyes and in this moment, the bridge of the nose/muzzle. The right horse is going for the mandible. I chose the left horse because in this photograph the advantage is more range of motion in its neck and front right forearm/knee. It's above the other horse slightly so has more probability to actually cause a tear or break to a leg. The disadvantage of being the left horse is that the right horse has an earlier recoil time and can either go to buck, cow-kick, rear or run but only by a few seconds. Being the left horse, if the right doesn't move quickly enough the weight of my horse (the left) may injure it in a transitional move.

^^ super rusty and late, I apologize.

Messages In This Thread
    Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Warship - 08-09-2015, 08:04 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Shaytan - 08-12-2015, 10:08 AM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Killdare - 08-14-2015, 01:24 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Erebor - 08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Gryffen - 08-16-2015, 03:20 PM
    RE: Army Activities Pt. 2 - by Kimber - 09-06-2015, 12:21 PM