• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You’re the only way; Svedka
    a certain type of wind has swept me up

She doesn't know - she has no answers about the past, but somehow, she has noticed, just a few times now, she seems to know things that are, things that may be. Kirsi's golden palomino coat and wind-swept blue-trimmed mane had been in her mind's eye once before, and that vision had come true. The twins she sees with Svedka, knowing they are his and his alone (there is a god involved, and neither she nor Svedka would expect true parenthood from him) are just as real.

She doesn't speak of the fact that there are two. Good grief, she shouldn't have asked her question at all. She has no answers, other than that she sees in him how much he is traumatized. They've both stopped walking, at some point in the past time, while the girls have ventured farther away and she's glad for that fact. Now, the only thing she can do, is hold him, and hush him, and tell him it'll be alright. It has to be alright. It must be. "You'll be okay. We'll make it so." We, she says and she means it. His children have the right to live despite whomever sired them and how, and they will be beautiful, and if he feels like he can't raise them alone, then she'll be right here.

She's always been home here, for him and for whomever else needs it, and she isn't going to stop now.

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?
    Ilma

@[Svedka] wow this was november? Sorry! I felt like wrapping it up so here's a closer ^^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    You’re the only way; Svedka - by Ilma - 09-27-2020, 01:19 PM
    RE: You’re the only way; Svedka - by Svedka - 09-30-2020, 08:01 PM
    RE: You’re the only way; Svedka - by Ilma - 10-27-2020, 10:32 AM
    RE: You’re the only way; Svedka - by Svedka - 11-11-2020, 10:50 AM
    RE: You’re the only way; Svedka - by Ilma - 02-19-2021, 05:54 AM