• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I’ll give you everything; any
    Leilan
    There’s a number of reasons, Leilan might think, where looking for a pond in the middle of a forest is reasonable. Finding a possibly-hallucinogenic weed reed is not one of them, especially not when she adds forgot I slept. His face shows little, but his eyes transfer from icy blue to purple, green and some sort of messy grey. She is unlikely to notice, choosing this moment to show her flat molars and continuing her story with talking fish. If he hadn’t reached his current age, if he hadn’t met Oceane and her deer-talking, he would have assumed she’d already had some plants too many. Not necessarily all calamus.

”I’m no expert on healing plants - I only know the fun ones.” he grins a little, remembering Trekori and Andulvar. Those had been mushrooms, but Leilan remembers one other funny plant, or rather a plant with funny flowers (and a distinctive smell). He’d threatened to even give them to the two who were floundering about, but they’d been too far gone if he was honest, so he hadn’t.

Nevertheless, he shrugs a little when she continues. ”I guess we can try the creek then. There’s probably a calm curve somewhere.” He nods northwest, where one used to be normally. He’s not entirely sure about it’s width and depth during summer season, but she was looking for mud anyway. The scaled roan still doesn’t know what to make of the funny mare, but honestly, really... well, he’s strange to some others, too, he guesses. Sheika herself had wondered about it and she wasn’t wrong, but his true weirdness was that on the inside. Lucky for him, many seemed able to live with it. If Sheika was one of them, he’d soon find out. ”Reed-y to leaf?” he grins at her - green eyes curious if she picks up on it or stays as indifferent as with her introduction.
    I make no promises
    I can’t do golden rings

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Sheika]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll give you everything; any - by Leilan - 09-24-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Sheika - 09-26-2020, 02:54 PM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Leilan - 09-26-2020, 03:51 PM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Sheika - 09-27-2020, 04:49 PM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Leilan - 09-30-2020, 12:31 AM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Sheika - 10-01-2020, 05:52 PM
    RE: I’ll give you everything; any - by Leilan - 10-06-2020, 01:36 PM