• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful
    What’s your name (real/OOC)?
    - Lorraine, but everyone calls me by my nickname: Lori.

How old are you?
    - twenty-seventy

Where are you from?
    - Georgia

What do you do for work?
    - I hate myself for eight hours.

Do you like it?
    - o_o it pays my bills

How many pets do you have?
    - I'd say two dogs, though technically one was bought by my sister. They live in the same house. Two dogs.

KIDS???
    - Medically the chances are slim. I love being childless, but I also love children. Maybe adopt someday?

Read any good books in 2020?
    - I actually started re-reading my entire self-bought library at home! Twilight to Chaucer, which is taking me a while but worth it. I'm half-reading that while half-reading The Monk which is a guilty pleasure novel for me.

What’s your favorite book?
    - ANYTHING Ray Bradbury.

Favorite movie?
    - I have favorite genre's, not a single favorite move. Horror, Thriller, Turn-of-century romances Smile

Favorite TV series?
    - I'm re-watching Star Trek: Next Generation.

Favorite song/artist/band?
    - I'm on a Tash Sultana/reggae binge rn.

What are your hobbies besides writing?
    - Art, walking my dogs or generally just being outdoors. I love to sing! But not in front of other people.

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
    - Egypt. See the desert, cruise the Nile, take in the wonder of an ancient civilization and her cities. Soak up some culture and eat a crap ton of food.

What is one positive thing that has happened so far for you in 2020 (you might have to dig real deep for this)?
    - My place of business didn't tank from the pandemic, so I still have a job?

How long have you been writing fake ponies?
    - Um since I was about 12-13, so like 14 years straight. Wow.

How long have you been writing fake ponies on Beqanna?
    - I started out as player Fly (or something like that, I had the characters transferred) around 2010. It's been a decade!

What was the name of your first ever fake horse?
    - Not on Beqanna: L'estrade De something-something. idk. I remember I made up a fake word that resembled Spanish and thought it was *so fancy*.

What about the first fake horse you played on Beqanna?
    - Kasta! She joined the Falls w/Flintfoot and I made like, one post with her.

Who is your favorite character that you’ve ever played?
    - Circinae. I wish I hadn't lost muse for her or she'd still be around today.

Who is currently your favorite mare that you play?
    - Eyas <3

Who is currently your favorite stallion that you play?
    - Yanhua!

Who would you like to write with that you don’t usually write with?
    - Calling out Hanna and Kiara; I don't think I've ever done a thread with either player? There's probably more players out there like that but those are the two off the top of my head! *Why are u avoiding me* D: Honestly I know it's my own fault for playing like, one character, but I will thread with *anyone*.

What do you like most about your own writing/characters?
    - How some really speak to me. I can clearly imagine them, and when I write I kind of picture them there in the room with me, re-telling their stories.

What is one of your favorite personal plots/threads?
    - turning Loess into a 'pirate' kingdom-for-hire! That was so fun to me, and a cool way to use traits for a while.

What’s your favorite trait that you have played?
    - Wolf-shifting. Shoutout to the OG traits of mine. I've really enjoyed the switch to emotional-magicks though.

What trait would you LIKE to play someday?
    - Bruh come on, a magician for sure! But I also know I'd get bored with just as quickly, so telekinesis maybe? I wouldn't mind playing another elemental character.

Is there anyone that you wish would come back to the game?
    - Hmm. We've lost a few good ones over the years; I'm one who tends to slip in and out myself, so i don't notice other players are gone until it's too late. But when one returns that I recognize? I'm always excited.

Show me a funny meme or gif.

-Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful - by Calcifer - 09-14-2020, 03:32 PM