• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful
    What’s your name (real/OOC)?
    Hanna. Like Han solo. I used to be Hanza in ooc, but that changed forever ago and now I just let the real world know I pretend to be a pony.
    How old are you?
    Turned 29 in July!
    Where are you from?
    Massachusetts. So could someone please come move here so we could be best frands in real life.
    What do you do for work?
    Currently nothing. I have been very fortunate to be able to leave a job I hated and pursue self-education of computer programming. (We will see how things go. Check back in a few months.)
    Do you like it?
    I do!! I am really, genuinely appreciative that my life allows for this. It's really frustrating at times and I'm terrified I will fail at this though.
    How many pets do you have?
    Tortoise named Ragnar.
    Agaetis the Great Dane.
    and Little Dog the rescue Catahoula. (aka, Mazzy. I just think her name is stupid.)
    KIDS???
    Literally never. My dude and I have agreed on no chillin's.
    Read any good books in 2020?
    I just finished my 54th book!! Um. I guess just go look at my Goodreads ratings? https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3271...ittlefield
    The Tao of Wu was great. Molly's Game. Over the Top. Ashlords. HONESTLY, a lot of good books now that I'm looking at the list.
    What’s your favorite book?
    I've always said Lamb, The Memoirs of Cleopatra, and Red Dragon. But honestly, I don't rightly know if I could pick a legit favorite anymore. I think it would be based on genre and mood.
    Favorite movie?
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
    Favorite TV series?
    Uhhh. Again, I think it would depend on my mood. Hannibal, for certain. I've rewatched Nip/Tuck and Weeds at least 3x each? Um. I don't know - mostly dudes and I use Netflix as chill time together, I don't watch things by myself.
    Favorite song/artist/band?
    COLBINGO. WHY??? I cannot CHOOSE favorites. I will always love Led Zeppelin and John Butler Trio. I listen to a lot of like.. dubstep/upbeat stuff for running - so that's always played a lot, but I don't have a favorite, I just let it cycle through a radio. Honestly this question is impossible because I listen to about 6 hours of music a day and I cannot chose. My spotify will tell me.
    What are your hobbies besides writing?
    I like to run a lot, sometimes. But I've been pretty lazy with that lately. I play a lot of video games with my friends, and read at least for 30 minutes a day. I pick up random crafts like crocheting, wood burning, embroidering - but it really depends on the season.
    If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
    My dream was Iceland - and I got to go there two years ago. I think now, Norway!
    What is one positive thing that has happened so far for you in 2020 (you might have to dig real deep for this)?
    UMM. 2020 has honestly been awesome? Not working for 3 months completely changed my mental health and made me realize I had to quit my job and do something I genuinely wanted. Dude babes and I have been wonderful. We got a motorcycle, I got to go FREAKING SKYDIVING!! Um, really 2020 has been wonderful to me.

How long have you been writing fake ponies?
    Since like.. 2003?
    How long have you been writing fake ponies on Beqanna?
    See above!
    What was the name of your first ever fake horse?
    God, if I knew fake ponies would be so important to me, I'd have remembered this Ex Convict? Silent Night? Pyro's Fire?
    What about the first fake horse you played on Beqanna?
    I think it was Pyro's Fire.
    Who is your favorite character that you’ve ever played?
    Oooof. I loved Hail Mary because she was just so sweet.
    Who is currently your favorite mare that you play?
    I don't do 'mare' very well. I guess Greta, because she's legit the only one.
    Who is currently your favorite stallion that you play?
    Wellp. Since I'm really only playing Eight - I will say Eight.
    Who would you like to write with that you don’t usually write with?
    EVERY ONE. I don't understand how y'all have such amazing, bountiful muse. I have such a hard time continuing a thread, it seems.
    What do you like most about your own writing/characters?
    Honestly. This is difficult - because I feel like I'm stuck in a rut where I only play Eight, because he's easy to play. I can't remember the last time I've had a super original, fully fleshed out pony. I guess my ability to maintain a character for so long? I don't know.
    What is one of your favorite personal plots/threads?
    What’s your favorite trait that you have played?
    Well, I haven't gotten to play it much, but I really think I'm gonna love Greta's obedience. Magic is fun too- but it can get old in the day to day.
    What trait would you LIKE to play someday?
    Literally anything that will give me muse.
    Is there anyone that you wish would come back to the game?
    Evie. Although tbh I didn't talk much OOC to people before. I literally didn't even know who played what pony.

Show me a funny meme or gif.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful - by hanna - 09-12-2020, 07:47 PM