• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful
    What’s your name (real/OOC)?
    Maya/Bruja 

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Born in Utah, have since traveled the US fairly excessively

What do you do for work?
    Stay at home mom, at the moment

Do you like it?
    Eh? I enjoy being able to spend so much time with A, I know many parents are not so lucky. But I do feel understimulated. 

How many pets do you have?
    1 cat, 1 dog, 1 snake and like... 15 chickens

KIDS???
    Yup, A is my one and only gremlin

Read any good books in 2020?
    I feel like I have? I think I read Circe at the very beginning of the year, and the Song of Achilles after that. Neverwhere has stuck with me. The Last of the Moon Girls was a good read. 

What’s your favorite book?
    :[ 
    Basically anything by Neil Gaiman, the 100 Cupboards trilogy, basically anything by Libba Bray (especially the Diviners series), the Sevenwaters series by Juliet Marillier, Dark Sister by Graham Joyce, Mort by Terry Pratchet, the Bartimæus trilogy by Jonathon Stroud, Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn. There's more. You know there's more. 

Favorite movie?
    Stardust, Chocolát

Favorite TV series?
    Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Parks and Rec

Favorite song/artist/band?
    Really into Delta Rae right now. Check out Chasing Twisters, Dance in the Graveyards and/or I Will Never Die by them. Also listening to Sarah Jarosz, Bearfoot, Broods, Bishop Briggs and KT Tunstall lately. 

What are your hobbies besides writing?
    Gardening, sewing, digital art, anything crafty, keeping my child alive, D&D

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
    Anywhere not my house. Send me the the hotel up the road for a night, I will take a bubble bath and drink a cocktail and be perfectly content. 

What is one positive thing that has happened so far for you in 2020 (you might have to dig real deep for this)?
    Huhhh... Well we got the chickens this summer. I think those who've made it this far will continue to survive. 

How long have you been writing fake ponies?
    Started in middle school, so... 13 years? But there was a loooong hiatus in there

How long have you been writing fake ponies on Beqanna?
    I want to say we're going on three years now? 

What was the name of your first ever fake horse?
    Mykena. I want to say she was a blood bay mustang and she was a hussy. 

What about the first fake horse you played on Beqanna?
    Tickaani! Thinking about having her die of old age here soon, actually..

Who is your favorite character that you’ve ever played?
    Sabra just won't quit. She's changed so much since I joined her and I love how her trials have made her that much more batshit. 

Who is currently your favorite mare that you play?
    Aquaria and Amarine <3 I love both of their designs, and they have such different personalities. 

Who is currently your favorite stallion that you play?
    Santana is developing in fun ways lately

Who would you like to write with that you don’t usually write with?
    I need more words with everyone, really. As long as you do not expect consistent reply rates from me. 

What do you like most about your own writing/characters?
    I'd like to think that my characters are all individuals, and that they react uniquely to the situations they get put in. 

What is one of your favorite personal plots/threads?
    Sabra's current nonsense is bringing me much joy. 

What’s your favorite trait that you have played?
    Nereid Shifting is the bomb. I keep making swimmy babies because they're all so fun to explore with. Jewel Touched is my favorite aesthetic trait. Really need to put the two together one day and have a mother of pearl inlaid Nereid. 

What trait would you LIKE to play someday?
    Shadow Creature looks like a lot of fun, or one of the Equus traits

Is there anyone that you wish would come back to the game?
    Neo and swxrdsandpxns. Neo and I still chat, but I miss her writing. I follow Liv on Insta, she seems happy. Her dog is very cute. 

Show me a funny meme or gif. 
    [Image: Screenshot-20200911-114914-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful - by Bruja - 09-11-2020, 01:56 PM