• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  take me to where the devil won't go
    The see-through boy is definitely odd. He seems to see things that aren't there? Nasrin isn't exactly interested though; she snickers when the fire-horned girl asks about the water with such disgust, that the serpent-shifter steps closer to her on purpose. "Yes. Are you afraaaid?" she giggles and shakes her crest, raining a few droplets on the alien one.

She is utterly distracted by the boy's hollow, non-existent screams. I didn't hear you! I can't hear you! and then he falls through the fire-marked girl. Nasrin stares at him with wide eyes. ...um, I'm a boy? To this Nasrin snorts and rolls her eyes. "Duh. I'm a girl. AND a sea-serpent," she presents herself proudly, her scales shimmering - just before she remembers she probably shouldn't shift on dry land.

Prancing in place excitedly over having found new playmates, she looks from one to the other. Forgotten that they hadn't told her exactly what they were, she then looks to the boy with a sudden realization. Wide-eyed, she says... "Oh no! You can't play tag!"

@[Derelict]

Messages In This Thread
    take me to where the devil won't go - by Derelict - 09-10-2020, 05:55 PM
    RE: take me to where the devil won't go - by Nasrin - 09-16-2020, 10:08 AM