• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I don't mind you under my skin.

no matter what they say, I am still the king

Time drags; something languid, like slow honey dripping. The space that has grown between them aches, like dust and bone. It’s a thrum in his throat, a calling in the distance between his spine; Sabbath, Sabbath, Sabbath. Something to keep holy and hold on to. Something he did not think would hold space between his teeth, but turned into a light that kept rewinding in his mind. There is a stuttering remembrance of something once holy.

It is not boredom that brings him (no, never a complacency, but a curiosity). He tastes her on his tongue, his skin crawls with the call of her. It is easy (almost, too most). Her scent is a thing to bathe in; the air sweats with it. Each of her breathes heaves a cloud of calling. There is nothing keeping them apart.

And so he goes .

Foolishness’ A word that comes to mind- something he should call it, but cannot bear to. For her to hide in the land that he has made with his own skin - it is a silly thing. For how could she ever know? How would she ever know that she is being hunted? For all of her jagged teeth and callous clashing of her teeth - she is none the wiser. He is something too far gone - something meaningless and forgotten, a wisp of whimsy.

But he will never (can never) rest. And so he comes.

”Sabbath” It is a request and a command curdled into one. He is asking, he is requiring. His throat raised to the bright sky, his blood singing a song to call you close. Come, come, little thing.
    There is too much left unsaid.

and now the storm is coming, the storm is coming in

@[Sabbath]

Messages In This Thread
    I don't mind you under my skin. - by Eight - 08-22-2020, 10:10 PM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Sabbath - 08-22-2020, 10:38 PM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Eight - 08-22-2020, 11:10 PM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Sabbath - 08-22-2020, 11:32 PM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Eight - 08-24-2020, 12:10 AM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Sabbath - 08-24-2020, 12:41 AM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Eight - 08-26-2020, 12:15 AM
    RE: I don't mind you under my skin. - by Sabbath - 08-26-2020, 06:28 PM