• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; Aegean
    Aegean

I should have loved a thunderbird instead
    at least when spring comes they roar back again

Aegean grows nearly lazy in his contentedness—so happy is he to spend his nights curled against the pegasus and his days wandering along the beach. Their introduction into the Ischian life had not been what he would have hoped for, he still struggles to wrap his head around the sharp abrupt ending to their greeting, but he has never been one to hold onto such things for too long—let alone swallow them down.

If they were not wanted, then he would simply give a wide berth.

He was, after all, here for Pteron and Pteron only.

So long as his lover was content, then he was content too.

He smiles when he arrives, smelling the salt and the exertion on the other stallion and knowing that he had spent the last few hours training with the young boy. “I would love that,” he says with his dreamy smile, the kind that just barely tilts the edges of his velvet lips, his purple eyes warming under the sun.

“You know, I don’t think I have ever seen a waterfall up close,” his voice trails off in thought as he tries to think of what it would be like. When he focuses again on Pteron’s face, there is a spark of knowing in his eyes. He knew how much Pteron liked to surprise him. He goes along with it though, gladly stepping forward an in time with the other stallion, the glow of him faint as the sun reaches the peak above them.

As they walk, he idly reaches over to run his lips down Pteron’s jaw in a soft kiss.

“How was training today?”

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; Aegean - by aegean - 08-24-2020, 01:51 AM