• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  It gets inside you, and starts to fill you up; Nashua
    Leilan
    Leilan doesn’t hold back his laughter when Nashua tells him he met a nereid once already, especially not when it turns out to be the Dame herself. ”Well she’s hardly your age, is she?” he grins at the striped boy, then follows with a head shake. ”Try not to lose your head when you’re out there.”

”Most certainly not,” he follows up the winged chestnut’s question. With a head toss and a short laugh, he continues the conversation more easily. ”But if I may give you a hint, try winning a girl over with warmth instead, alright?” he winks a moment, then gives Nashua the room to explain his own adventures. Tephra, hmm, that must have been a while ago. And Gale is a brother of his? A Lepis child, he supposes. He had been wondering who’d taken over after Ruinam.

When Nashua marks out his next visits on the map of Beqanna mentally, a frown creases into the dragon-shifter’s head. It’s not like he’s going to be able to stop him, but he definitely needs a warning to be stealthy about it. ”Those are off-limits,” he says briskly. He doesn’t want such to go unexplained though. ”I’ve little idea how they regard us these days, but there’s who knows how many dragons and magicians in there. If either of them were to make a move on us, I don’t want them to have the leverage of a prisoner. Understand?” His brown eyes look directly into the green of Nashua’s with the last line, all hints of green and blue gone. Darn, he likes this kid. He’d better not be seen, down there.
    I am the dragon
    and you call me insane

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Nashua] I hope this works!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It gets inside you, and starts to fill you up; Nashua - by Leilan - 09-13-2020, 03:07 PM