• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hanging on the memory, izora lethia
    She believes her when she says that she will always be her friend, sees the sympathy and loyalty in the red mares face as she makes sure Lethy doesn’t falter on her own through this challenge. However, she doesn’t miss the way she skirts around the idea of magic.

Lethy had never gone out in search of magic since arriving in Beqanna, until recently, but she had seen her fair share of horses that had gained and been bored with their own gift - her and Lilli included. She hadn’t forgotten those who had fallen into its dark temptations, those who sacrifices courage, loyalty and sympathy... even love, to get the power they so desired. Magic was a fickle thing, she thinks as she remembers her and Leilan’s conversation.

Her eyes harden in determination as Lilli makes her declaration.

The north. We fight as one. We decide as one. We act as one.

It is only when she sees the red mares confidence faulter followed by questions that she reaches out her cheek coming together softly with Lilli’s, glowing fiercely purple next to her autum hide. Her gift of peace drips and fizzles softly from her being always open to those who need it just as she would use her new gift of water dragon mimicry. ”All I need from you my friend is for you to keep me honest. I am no fool to think that magic, especially powerful magic, won’t have it’s pull on me. I just need people to believe in me, because I know that I can handle it and still be who I was intended to be, Matriarch of Taiga.  I want to be a mother and a friend, first and formost and I need someone to remind me every once in a while, I should think.” her eyes sparkle as they crinkle in the corners a smile to end such a solemn conversation, the purple glow around her buzzes with her relief.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    @[lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by lilliana - 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by Izora Lethia - 08-27-2020, 12:20 PM