• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] it was not your fault but mine
    It does matter, how they come. To soar to the top is to defeat the purpose of the climb, of the journey. For isn’t life about the journey, and not the destination? Perhaps that’s a pile of crap, though.

This time, something happens. The little white and purple fairy appears in a swirl of glitter, a look entirely at odds with her personality. All the faeries are nothing more than Beqanna’s magic personified, and yet, they have come to be creatures of their own, in some small sense.

”And why is it you seek to be invisible? To sneak and hide; to steal information and secrets, perhaps?” It is not a truth that she steals from his brain, but rather a point. ”Go, and steal one secret. If you do not get caught, you must reveal that you have done it to the person you stole it from. Let me know what you learn.” With that, she disappears.

You have rolled a 6 and will receive a quest. You must steal a secret from someone and either a) get caught in the act or b) confess. Return with what you learn.

Messages In This Thread
    it was not your fault but mine - by Nashua - 07-11-2020, 07:28 PM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Wysteria Fairy - 07-13-2020, 03:48 PM