• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam)
    a certain type of wind has swept me up

The concern in his eyes is heartwarming and alarming, and she holds a breath until he speaks. He’s right, of course - she acts as though anything she does and says may break them apart. She gives the first half of a headshake when he says she would change him. ”Just... you don’t need to change for me. Or for them. I’m sure they’ll be fine and you’ll be a great dad.” She says, a half-smile on her face. Her worries cease, instead replacing with something softer, finer on her face. ”However long your way home may be.” she teases, nibbling at the nearest piece of golden skin she can find.

She breathes slowly, leaning in. There is a certain kind of stupidity she allows herself to feel for the moment, but when he seems to relax as well, her eyes brighten and make way for something else. ”So... another bath, you said?”

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?
    Ilma

@[Svedka] Tried to work in some sort of closing post <3
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-03-2020, 07:44 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-13-2020, 03:06 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-05-2020, 01:04 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-14-2020, 07:42 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM