• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam)

let my shadows prove the sunshine

The bright blue of his eyes are searching hers with a swelling of concern, gentle in the way they find her irises, wondering why she is so meek and almost unsure around him. It causes the stallion to take a sweeping step towards her, disliking the uncertainty that flickers in her gaze and that he had put it there, somehow, without understanding how. Svedka snorts softly, his brows coming together in a mild furrow as she shakes her head - not in a dismissive way, no, but almost as if she is defeated.

I don’t want to keep you tied down.
    But should you want to, yes, you’re going to be a father.

The look of surprise that crosses his pale ivory and golden face comes in a slow wave, the tension in his face releasing as his jaw relaxes to allow an inaudible gasp to pass through. He is quick to reign in the surprise with a gentle toss of his head, reminding himself that though she had known him for years and that she should understand that he could never be tied down (if he didn’t want to be), that her memories do no service to her and thus has brought her to this pivotal moment. Svedka is as bold and spirited as the summer wind and knows that nothing in the world could keep him from being that way - even if his family began to grow. “Ilma,” he says gently into the warm air, tilting his head slightly. “You act as though anything you could do would keep me from being who I am.”

There is a small smile on his pink mouth as he fills in the space between them, pressing his lips to her cheek carefully and intentionally. “Being a father does not scare me,” he admits to her quietly, his voice nearly a whisper against her skin, “not with you as their mother.” His smile widens, bringing his head forward to lip at the creamy color of her forelock affectionately.

svedka

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-03-2020, 07:44 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-13-2020, 03:06 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-05-2020, 01:04 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-14-2020, 07:42 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Svedka - 08-22-2020, 10:42 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM