• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam)

let my shadows prove the sunshine

His blue gaze sparkles with delight as Ilma throws him what is meant to be a disapproving look. He easily sees the twinkle of laughter within her amber gaze and grins lazily, flicking his tail against his cream and gold flank at the same moment he strides closer to her. Her mouth finds his ear and he is pleasantly surprised at the sharp tug she gives him, though it does nothing to marr the charming smile off his face. If anything, he is even more bold than he had been moments before with her son in their presence. She works delicately to soften the parts of him that have dried from the salt, rolling his skin beneath her touch and enjoying the warmth of her lips on him.

“It’s early,” he admits with a soft fluttering of his eyelashes, feeling sleepy from his swim and the burning warmth of the sun against his back and her gentle grooming. “We can still take a romp together if you’d like.” His reply comes heavily and perhaps there is the tiniest peal of a growl - a deep rumble in his throat that can easily be mistaken for a man’s voice of desire - as he brings her even closer to him with a powerful, sweeping step. Svedka takes his neck around hers, nibbling sweetly at her pale withers, allowing a press of his lips to her skin in a kiss in between his grooming.

A contented sigh leaves him, chuffing gently as he feels her head rest so easily on the tawny and white of his broad back. He continues to groom her, purposeful and quiet, being sure to lift his mouth from her skin only to kiss her shoulders and neck before returning to her withers. “How have you been?” His voice is even and hushed, genuine as it is whispered into her coat. The sound of cicadas trill all around them, buzzing and humming in a rhythm that soothes him all the more.

svedka

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-03-2020, 07:44 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-13-2020, 03:06 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Svedka - 07-26-2020, 12:42 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-05-2020, 01:04 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-14-2020, 07:42 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM