• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know I need us more than I need me // colby-pon
    i know i need us more than i need me
    Okay, um, this is... probably going to hurt, says the glass girl and Indi nods, ready for the pain to come. Or at least, he thinks he's ready.

"YEEEOUCH!" The cry splits his lips on the filly's third and final tug on the bastardous branch; he just couldn't hold it in any more! Making a frowny face to ward off the tears that prick at his dual-coloured eyes, Indius turns to look at the damage.

Whoo...

Steeling himself against the faintness which comes over him at the sight of what must be six whole drops of blood smeared against his new friend's face, Indius blinks hard and tries to concentrate on the words tumbling out of said friend's pretty mouth. Pretty and gorey, he thinks, failing in his mission to pay attention; but anyway, her point gets across, and Indius mimics her stumbling attempt at conversation with gusto.

"No, it feels better don't worry! Thank you, it really means a lot that you would help me, I'm Indius by the way, I think you're really pretty and I'm wondering what your name is too?"

Above, morning dawns in its full glory; and with the resurgence of this solar system's star, the young boy's wings begin to glow, starry and nebulous and construed of what lay beyond the limits of this realm. On his back, the wings shuffle into place, lending him a sense of comfort and security that he had just a moment ago been lacking.

"I'm sure I'll be okay," he offers, gazing into the other's lilac eyes with what he hopes is a reassuring smile. "I really feel better now that you're here..."
    Indius

""
    @[Hourglass]
    [Image: indi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know I need us more than I need me // colby-pon - by Indius - 07-30-2020, 09:59 PM