• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but now we're sleeping at the edge; dacian

you have forsaken all the love you've taken
    sleeping on a razor there's nowhere left to fall

He can feel what tenebrous control he has slowly begin to dissolve further with every breath, every tremble that she offers him. He is greedy though, and the little parts of her that she offers are not enough – likely will never be enough. He wants all of her in the worst possible ways, is already imagining what she will feel like beneath him. Will – because he will not accept any other answer. Whatever kindness was left inside of him was buried beneath a lifetime of mistakes that had turned him to granite, and it was all too easy to fall back on the force he was accustomed to.

But the quiet gasps that his touch evokes from her throat makes him think he won’t have to force her at all.

A groan builds in the back of his throat at the feel of her teeth against his lips, and when he pushes forward there is an all new intensity to the way that he touches her. “I have murdered,” he murmurs hotly against her neck, teeth scraping and lips caressing the slope of it. He does not stop at her shoulder this time, the bulk of his body now pushed firmly against her side as he explores the beautiful curve of her slim sides. His breath rolls hotly across the darkness of her, curling across where the aurora light reaches, his nose sliding along her ribs and towards her flank. “More than once, though I could no longer tell you why I did it,” he continues, his voice now hazy in his want. There had been at least four, he thinks, and though he remembers the feel of skulls crushing beneath his hooves the murkiness of death has kept most of the memories hidden.

His teeth ache with the need to bite, to sink them into the suppleness of her hip, but instead the one that he plants is slow, almost gentle, followed by another tender caress of his lips. “I have been with numerous women, almost none of them willing,” and he does not remember their faces. They had been disposable, they had served their purpose and there was nothing more he wanted from them. He thinks that this, above all else, should make her recoil from him, and he presses all the more closer in response. His neck drapes across her haunches to drag his mouth along the opposite hip from where he stands, arcing his neck to pull her into him. “I will give myself to you, but only if you give yourself in return.” Otherwise he would simply take her anyway.

Dacian

your body's aching, every bone is breaking
    nothing seems to shake it, it just keeps holding on

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but now we're sleeping at the edge; dacian - by Dacian - 07-02-2020, 12:44 AM