• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    She can feel it floating on the tension that they are no longer friends, but Lethy can not help but drift to those days when conversation came so fluidly and honest between them.

She does not let it go unnoticed that she appreciates the mares willingness to answer her question, her effortless smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. She does not flinch away under the pressing eyes or words of her companion - does not respond to her question of going to the mountain, though how ironic that Aten had sought the same mare for his quest.

Though Lethy could have guessed what Lepis' initial answer was as to whether she regretted her gifts, it is when she begins to self reflect that she finds herself pulled into the mares words. She nods in understanding, with each passing day since Aten's and Kalil's disappearance that grey area was expanding for her.

It is when Lepis says that Lethy has a good heart she diverts her eyes towards the sound of those receding coyotes, hiding the surprise that bubbles to the surface. Maybe not all hope was lost between the two, but that was something that would need to be visited at another time.

With a small sigh and a genuine smile she returns her amethyst eyes to Lepis, her wandering eyes catching her notice. Thank you, Lepis. It is starting to get late. I should be getting back. with a nod she turns to go stopping to turn back towards the pegasus, and Lepis.. I'm glad to see you doing so well. You're still as magnificent as the first day I saw you. with that she turned towards home, Lepis' words playing over and over in her mind.

forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 06-24-2020, 03:26 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Lepis - 06-25-2020, 06:59 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Lepis - 07-03-2020, 07:09 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-13-2020, 11:47 PM