• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Midsummer's Dream

if i stare into the abyss, will it stare into me?

Autumn has arrived. The bitter wind howled through Taiga early that morning, blowing his tangled white mane to one side of his neck instead of both, as it usually sits. Skeleton Ghoul doesn't mind -- quite the opposite. The cold months are his favorite. Still, it's been a while since he's left Taiga, so the titanic stud casually makes his way down south towards the Field. 

The grazing here is still thick and green, a perfect opportunity for the sharp-toothed stallion to gorge before the cold kills it all. He does just that for several hours, not seeing many others, until an average-sized spotted mare turns up. Skeleton Ghoul smells her before he sees her, and lifts his head, chewing like a goat. He waits until they are closer together, pausing his grazing in order to look at her with empty, white eyes. 

"New here?"

SKELETON GHOUL

@[Ull] OOC: this is the worst I am so sorry

Messages In This Thread
    A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-17-2020, 03:04 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-17-2020, 04:12 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-17-2020, 04:59 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-18-2020, 07:35 AM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-18-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-24-2020, 06:00 AM