• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

blood in the water; Aquaria
    aquaria
    - THE TIDE IS HIGH, IT'S SINK OR SWIM -

A ghost of a smile flit across Aquaria's mouth. Not Halcyon, that was certain. Too brash by far, even as sodden wet as this tigeress was. There was still an edge of unfazed steel beneath her feline features that struck the sea mare. For a moment it seemed like the striped creature was waiting for something. A sign or signal that Aquaria couldn't guess at. 

The next moment she relaxed somewhat, and shrugged off her offer of drier lodging. To each their own. As scaly and finned as a fish, the Dame was more or less unbothered by the heavy rainfall. It was not being wet that annoyed her so much as the steady weight of drops on her back. The fanged maw of the tiger woman could almost be interpreted as a smile when she spoke words clearly meant to spur reaction. 

"I'll count myself lucky that you're not hungry, then," she commented dryly, water dripping from the end of her pale muzzle. Truthfully though, she felt no reason to be afraid of the patterned female before her. Perhaps raising Hal had made her complacent of teeth and claws, or perhaps it was simply that she knew far more frightening things existed beneath the surf. 

Her smile flowed more naturally when her companion at last gave her name, the twisting of bone and sinew that followed it a fascinating display. Hal shifted so rarely, his comfort found in the sleek feline body he'd been born with. To see this woman, Titanya, move so easily between one shape and the next was a curious thing. 

A beat followed between Titanya's shift and Aquaria's response, the seamare blinking languidly at the now night dark woman. She was young looking, more so than had been guessed at by voice alone. "Aquaria," she answered in kind, head dipped ever so slightly. "What brings you to my island, Titanya?"

- MY ONLY RIVAL IS WITHIN -

@[Titanya] sorry this is so so late >.<

Messages In This Thread
    blood in the water; Aquaria - by Titanya - 06-16-2020, 05:13 PM
    RE: blood in the water; Aquaria - by Aquaria - 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM
    RE: blood in the water; Aquaria - by Titanya - 06-30-2020, 09:22 PM
    RE: blood in the water; Aquaria - by Aquaria - 07-27-2020, 11:07 AM