• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Filtered Sunlight | Bruja
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Water splashed and laughter filled the air as the small white mare skipped and kicked in the water of the river, lowering herself closer to it every so often to use her wings to create larger splashes, giggling to herself as she watched the droplets of water sparkle in the afternoon sun. Astra's eyes were filled with joy, and she danced and played as if there wasn't a worry in the world, her head and tail raised high and a bounce in every step. 

The movement of a few small fish caught her attention, surprised that they hadn't been scared away by all her frantic splashing. Soft, pink lips grazed the very surface of the water, her eyes wide with curiosity, following the fish and watching them closely as they made their way down the river. Small black hooves moved gently and slowly through the cold water, so as not to frighten her new little friends away.

Astra continued to follow the small group of fish, completely forgetting her previous game, wandering further and further down the river.

TAMASHI

@[Bruja]

OOC: I'm sorry it's so short! I haven't made a starter in a while and I'm quite rusty, I'll try to give more words as we go. I'm so sorry!

Messages In This Thread
    Filtered Sunlight | Bruja - by Astra Daggenhardt - 06-10-2020, 08:10 PM
    RE: Filtered Sunlight | Bruja - by Cormorant - 06-12-2020, 08:45 AM
    RE: Filtered Sunlight | Bruja - by Cormorant - 06-12-2020, 08:50 PM
    RE: Filtered Sunlight | Bruja - by Cormorant - 06-17-2020, 02:09 PM
    RE: Filtered Sunlight | Bruja - by Cormorant - 06-29-2020, 08:07 PM