• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage

This dragon is very strange. Gilgamesh blinks several times and looks around, short mane shuddering in the bitter wind. It's an odd question, and one that the ill-socially-developed man has to think about for a moment. 

"These bones could have belonged to an ancestor of mine," he grates out, finally. Gilgamesh swallows again. He hasn't spoken this much in years. "It would be ill-advised to not offer respect. Frost giants are a relic of the ice itself, a manifestation of the magic of Icicle Isle." 

The titan sighs and peers at the winged giant. "If it pleases you, I am sorry to have spoken to the Isle leader with disrespect."

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage - by Gilgamesh - 07-03-2020, 08:29 AM