• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] ask me no (quest)ions and I'll tell you no lies

Well, if this wasn’t a funny little spot! Now, Fiorina knew this would be an easier climb if she had wings to assist her but, well, she didn’t have them. That was the whole point. She had heard some rumours that there were fairies that would grant boons, which sounded pretty fantastical. Sure she came from a family of horses and monsters and had seen magic and even, with a little magical help, made a rather cute baby with another mare.

But fairies?

She was skeptical.

Still, she made the rather exhausting climb up - tapping her prehensile tail on rocks now and then to make a little clinking noise and seeing if there were any tasty mountain snacks hiding here and there. Once she found a snake, but Fierte had removed all desire for her to eat snakes. They were practically family now.

After a while, when she gets bored and thinks she has gone high enough, she pauses and scans the surrounding area with black eyes. With any luck, though she's not sure how this works, she'll be gliding down the mountain instead of using her four legs like a fool.

“Hello?”

Fiorina requests a PQ to get wings BUT if successful, instead of regular wings I’d like for her to express the bone wings in her teg please!

Messages In This Thread
    ask me no (quest)ions and I'll tell you no lies - by Fiorina - 05-26-2020, 08:51 PM