• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane]

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Neverwhere reminds me of someone, The regal-looking falcon thought, glancing down at her ugly pink sneer from above. She was so defiant and sure of herself, willing to push boundaries and whatever lengths it took to try and make him suffer. To some horses her temperament appeared as valiant. To Wolfbane, Never was reckless. She flashed the wild shifter a look that could kill and turned, violently, back to their colt to snap him up in her teeth.

Wolfbane gripped his perch and refused to move, refused to blink. He watched her pick the helpless youngling up and didn’t twitch at all when their son screeched out in pain. Instead he witnessed how the young colt’s eyes flew open, took his time to memorize the fear and terror written out over their baby’s confused face, and cemented the dull popping noise of the colt's wing being dislocated from his shoulder forever in his thoughts. He focused, and when Queen Neverwhere of Nerine had finished her tantrum and thrown the young horse into the dirt again, he listened while she threatened him.

Just a weak imitation of Heartfire. Wyrm’s thoughts drifted lazily through wolfbane’s mind, and the gyrfalcon blinked. He titled his speckled head and asked her, “What’s the point in a name?” Bane shrugged. If she was going to kill it, Neverwhere was certainly taking her time about it. She divided herself into mirror triplets, three versions of the same mare, all surrounding the foal either as an intimidation tactic or (as the shape-shifter liked to think) added protection. But nothing happened. She didn't smash their son's head into a pulp, or try to torture him a bit more. She just... stood there. Far off a bird’s cry rang through the trees, and the whitish falcon shuffled a few steps.

“You’re not fit to mother. A shame,” He paused, frowning down where the golden-dappled colt whimpered, “he’s incredible for surviving so much.”

“But you’re more a threat to him than I am.” He sighed, shrugging both wings. He knew that soon enough Never would have her way and he’d be stuck in a sticky situation, and more than ever Wolfbane wanted to be able to recall the exact moment Neverwhere went from a Queen to a murderer.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Gyrfalcon  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

@[Neverwhere]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 06-07-2020, 04:32 PM