• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane]

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Their colt (what a strange thing to think!) was blessedly asleep, ignorant to the world and his coming into it as Wolfbane was to Neverwhere’s agitation. He’d wanted her dead in the first place, and the fact that she’d survived the mauling and given birth to a son afterwards was the only reason she was left standing undisturbed right now, even if her wicked bite roused the side of him that he felt very little control over. Bane breathed as deeply as he could manage for a bird and clenched onto his branch until he knew he’d leave deep gouges. As badly as he wanted to take a claw or two to her eyes, he’d have to bear it for a moment longer if he wanted a clear and undisturbed view of the dappled boy.

The little body twitched, and his father marveled at the golden colors playing over his skin from the movement. Underneath the earthy tint of his coat, there were intricate ringlets of molten light that shimmered like his own blue markings. His mane and tail were pale - paler than the twins Lilliana had bore him - but he suspected both might darken with time. His favorite, though, were the fine set of wings (real ones, not the useless spots shaped like wings that Never wore around) that draped so delicately over his back.

Bane had always been the prideful sort when it came to his brood, and the source of the pride was in his legacy of creating a near army of pegasi that would fill the heavens with all sorts of brilliant colors. This colt seemed no different; his lineage would never be shrouded in uncertain doubt.

“If he hadn’t, you and Lepis would’ve been quick to follow him.” The threatening voice erupted suddenly out of the bird, startled into speech by Never’s whispered confession. How dare she? Had those two harpy’s plotted together, then? “Plotted against you, yes,” Wyrm encouraged him, riling the falcon through twisted thoughts, “as if it were their place, or their right.”

The feathers along his back stuck out at nearly every angle. He looked three times his normal size, and the shade of his round pupils had darkened to bloodred.

“Neverwhere.” Wolfbane hissed through his beak, “I see you refuse to learn from your mistakes.”

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Gyrfalcon  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

@[Neverwhere]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 05-26-2020, 08:51 PM