• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan
    She scorns and scowls, scrapes for reasons not to be around, and yet underneath all that, there must be some sort of softness - or kindness, warmth - because she is still here, is she not? Belle, she snaps by a ways of introduction, and the ice-reflecting stallion’s ears perk up at the sound. How lovely her sneers. A woman after his own heart, if he were ever into that kind of mess again - probably not though. It wasn’t worth the trouble, and he had trouble enough with his family as-is. A thing he actively ignored.

”Maybe next year, then.” he shrugs it off as if she had indeed proposed to come back next winter, seeing as she only declined summer. But she already continues and perhaps it’s best to keep the meeting short, then. He’s known his fair share of grumpy-unless-you-know-better kind of women, his mother being one that could be counted towards that category - and he prides himself of knowing exactly how far one can go and when to stop prodding (the same spot, at least).

He nods slowly at the name Lilliana, seeing as she implies there’s more to come. And she follows up, with the message and then her own assessment of the mare’s situation. He tilts his head at her, wondering briefly. ”Where’s she at now?” Surely she can tell her that, he thinks - she doesn’t seem like the kind who would withhold information intentionally, and frankly it doesn’t seem that she has much to gain from this whole visit anyway. ”And you’re doing this… out of the kindness of your own heart?” he wonders, his color-changing eyes taking her in with a mixture of appreciation and humour. ”Or is there something you’d want some help with?” he wonders. It’s just a one-time offer; in fact he doesn’t owe her a lot, if anything, but he likes this gruff woman, the way he likes his niece and Neverwhere. So if it’s not too hard, well, he couldn’t get hurt over having another acquaintance in Loess at any rate.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Rebelle] idk he just wanted to offer I guess, haha
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan - by Leilan - 05-26-2020, 12:32 PM