• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge; anyone
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    It was rare for her to be separated from the twins, but this morning she had awoken with a sudden urge to simply be alone. She did not mind being a mother even if it was not something she had ever seen herself as. She supposes the fact that both girls were simply stunning certainly didn’t hurt, and she understood now why her own mother had preened and fawned over herself and her twin brother when they had been born. It was difficult to not touch and marvel at something so perfect.

Left in the capable hands of their father, Desire slipped away in the early morning light. She hadn’t the faintest idea just what she planned to do, but she is sure she will happen across something, or someone. She follows the gentle bends of the river, and the spring sunlight warms the deep purples and black of her skin, the scattering of stars seeming almost out of place in the bright of day. She has grown into the curves and angles of her body, and the bottomless black of her eyes no longer seems quite as unnerving as it had been when set against the face of a child.

But she was still young, and still prone to being foolish and reckless, and that inability to think through consequences is why she does not hesitate to approach the impossibly handsome stranger that she sees standing in the distance.

“You didn’t actually go swimming in this, did you?” She says to him with a laugh as she comes closer, noting the still dampness of his heavy mane and tail. Despite the darkness of her eyes there is a noticeable light to them, one that glitters with amusement and it seems to soften the sharp lines of her face. “That had to have been freezing.”

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge; anyone - by Desire - 05-17-2020, 12:16 PM