• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Carnage)

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

Eyas had been in a dream not of her making before. A beautiful dream, one that Catcher had made for them, nothing like the gray void that this strange stallion called around them. His fog made this less of a dream for Eyas and more of a nightmare, and as the curling mist closed in on her and poured into Eyas’s black nostrils, she choked down her rising fear and anguish. He was everywhere. Everything. Inside and outside of her, outside of all time and thought. But he kept himself visible to her while the dark God turned Eyas’ soul inside and out, and though she felt a new sensation of indescribable pain coupled with the deepest regret and agony, Eyas locked her black eyes onto Carnage’s and she stared deep into his gaze.

Her words tumbled out of her mouth, betraying her, but the little mare waited and looked deeper. She knew better than to test her limit. She saw the fault in what she was thinking even while Carnage’s voice echoed through her bones, but Eyas knew most of all that she would continue to suffer anyway. He’d come to her. The small pegasus mare had to make it worth his while or risk a dark God’s disapproval.

If this is the case, she reasoned, I have everything to lose no matter what. Her thoughts sounded just as loud as any voice. Nothing was secret from Carnage.

“If what you tell me works,” She replied, her voice thick with monotony, zombielike, “I’d give you anything to have him back. My heart, my soul, my powers. Anything.” The unmoving buckskin admitted.

“Even my freedom. Would that work?” She questioned him, suddenly curious. She bore into him with her pitch-dark stare. “If what you tell me works, and I get my father back and the curse lifted, you can limit my will to one place and I’ll give up my freedom to leave. Forever.” She breathed, too little aware that she’d forgotten to mention where exactly she’d be stuck after all was said and done. The white void around her pressed into the edges of her vision, and Eyas felt that constricting feeling of being trapped forever in this nothingness. She saw Carnage’s depthless face and without a second thought about the possible repercussions, she fell right into it with her power.

Eyas saw unmitigated horror. She saw what could only be described as infinite hell, existing on so many countless planes between so many countless worlds. Depravity and torture assaulted her mind, the suffering of souls without end, on and on - she saw things no mere mortal should see, and her feeble brain completely rejected it with a blank wave of white death. Comatose instantaneously, the pegasus foamed at the mouth and her eyes rolled back into her head.

EYAS

@[Carnage]
    ► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Carnage) - by Eyas - 06-07-2020, 06:47 PM