• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  gold cage; hostage to my feelings; tamlin

Her smile seems worth the gross fish taste in his mouth that he is pretty sure is going to stick around for at least a few seasons. There’s certainly no sense of fear associated with her grin or any repulsion at all. His manner doesn’t shift from the relaxed, carefree stance that comes so naturally to him. He appreciates that she doesn't laugh at him, though, more than he'll ever let on. Tamlin hasn't met many cruel individuals in his young life but it's always pleasant to get confirmation that others are great.

His grin brightens a little more as she introduces herself and theorizes about deer being better. There’s another laugh from him, this one shorter but just as warm and showing his obvious delight as they both seem to enjoy this odd - but wonderful - conversation.

He does consider the idea, though it doesn’t require too much thought. Tamlin's thought about trying deer before. “I’ve seen my wolf friends eat deer, but deer are a little too… horse-like for me. What with the hooves and all.” He says this with a grin, though, pretending like his inability to eat deer is just about their relation to every single friend and family member he's ever had - and not because biology indicates that he is just not a carnivore no matter who he hangs out with.

t a m l i n

artwork by space1993

@[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings; tamlin - by Tamlin - 07-26-2020, 05:58 PM