• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you can't tell me nothing
    In the end, it’s the gleam of the scales that attracts him.

For once, he’s stayed at the river long enough to present as a horse - a casual-looking horse, only marked with metallic gold tresses and scales made of ice, gleaming in the low light of winter, near-spring; and with a molten orange gaze that turns to icy blue when he’s detected that the boy is just that - a young boy.

The broad-looking male approaches him light-footed, though, for a draft-lined male that is not actually so light. His medium trot brings him towards the source of the almost-gold gleam of scales, finding himself… a boy.

Does he attract those somehow? This one’s not even a yearling, so he’d dare say he’s not improving on himself for that matter.

Or is he? What is it with him and kids, anyway?

Hmm. It remains to be seen. The boy has some spirit for coming here alone - his mother is far away enough that she didn’t show up in a quick thermal sweep of their surroundings. ”What makes you think coming out here alone was a good idea?” comes his baritone voice from the shadows, his new-earned darkness aura surrounding him long enough to look scary - he hopes.

He’s a father, after all, though he chooses not to make more of himself any more. If being the bogard means the kids run home safely, that’s fine with him for now.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Kulin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-12-2020, 04:50 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-19-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-25-2020, 07:36 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 03:47 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 06-24-2020, 06:41 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 07-03-2020, 05:02 PM