• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she is indeed the epitome of love and sacrifice; Castile
    The peacefullness of her radiates softly away from her body, her invisible wisps of peace tickling the air around her. The purple in her eyes matching the ease of this conversation, pulling softly at the corners of her mouth. She did not feel like she needed to hold her safety blanket so close to herself for the first time in many, many days. Something about the vulnerability that Castile was showing to her made her want to drop her guard to match. His true self for a small piece of her. When he flashes her his boyish grin the peaceful lines that carved her face were replaced by her own youthful lines.

Sometimes, life has a way of surprising us. she says in response to his dreams of an independent heard. Funny enough that is what Aten had intended to do before meeting her, he had never planned to be a one mate horse. A small chuckle quivered over her lips at the mention of growing bored. Even the smallest of families carry their own secrets and drama, you may not get as bored as you think. Her eyes scanned the trees that surrounded them and then made their way to the clouding sky. They were thick and full, another wave of snow would be on them soon.

If I am being honest, it is unfortunate for me that you are trying to take a breather from the politics of this world. Your reputation proceeds you, Castile. his name falls from her mouth in a quiet wisp of hope. Her amethyst eyes made their way back to his mismatched gaze slowly. Though I don't know you personally, Lilliana and I had talked at great lengths before she was stolen about Taiga's Champion... your name had been one that had been discussed. she inhaled deeply, I can't say I didn't have my own concerns. The only time I had heard your  name was when Lepis had lead. The Island Resort refused our offer of alliance because of our ties to you, for reasons I do not know. But I trust Lilliana's judgement - where I lack in our leadership, she excels. I have never been one to not trust before given a reason. She knew she this speech was taking forever, her purple eyes darted at the ground and a shiver crept through her spine. She had forgotten that she had let her false security of peace losen its hold on her and with it the weather had grown colder. With little effort she wrapped her peaceful blanket tight, returned to @[Castile] and with a warm smile softly offered her invitiation. Would you like to be Taiga's champion, Castile? I would like the opportunity to get to know you she finished with a gentle smile. 
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she is indeed the epitome of love and sacrifice; Castile - by Izora Lethia - 05-16-2020, 03:32 PM